November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

SCOTUS upholds Obamacare… Constitution: Rest in peace...

     It's too early to find any details yet. But what a huge defeat for freedom. Now the state can force you to buy anything it wants you to. And the Supremes can twist it and declare it Constitutional.
     I have no words except my usual God has a plan. I trust Him.
     Dear Constitution:  There were those of us who were faithful to you. May you rest in peace. But only for a time. 
     Mitt Romney has pledged to repeal this monstrosity. Wake up people. Your vote has consequences. We must try our best to defeat tyranny at the ballot box.
     Long ago, I lost faith in our civic leaders. The party of evil vesus the party of weaklings. But I will try anyway. I pledge to do the right thing and let the chips fall. This November you have a choice to make… again. Will you stand with those who wish to enslave you? Or with those who work to preserve your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails