November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Noah...

     You are amazing and wise beyond your seven years.
     I love the way you get humor. You understand when something is funny. You make jokes based on something from days ago.
     I love the way you recite poetry in a British accent. Remember the time you befriended that woman at the playground, all the while speaking in a British accent. Good bye, ol' chap.
     I love the way you wrestle with Dad, and give him the five star. You get him good.
     I love the way you can draw cartoons right out of your head. Phineas and Ferb is my latest favorite.
     I love the way you love to go to church. And how you say your prayers. You always offer to do any blessing without hesitation. I love how you love Jesus, and think Heaven will be cool.
     I love how you are considerate of others. How you say you think it would be great to lay down your life for someone else.
     I love how you make friends everywhere you go. You are a good friend to all.
     I could go on and on.
     Happy Birthday Noah! We love you.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails