November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's the debt itself, stupid...

     We will be downgraded, but not for our limit on the debt ceiling, but for our spending. It's the debt itself, stupid. Creating more debt only makes things worse.
     You ever notice how we have to do these huge plans.
OR ELSE.  The end of the world as we know it.
     TARP. Had to do it. Wrong move.
     Stimulus. Had to do it. Wrong move.
     Health care. Had to do it. Wrong move.
     Debt plan. Had to do it. Wrong again.
     Anybody see a pattern?
     The "leadership" has made a wrong move every time.
     It's clear to me that the progressives are playing a game. And the American people are losing. So what is the game they are really playing? Who wins?
     Prepare yourselves. Internally and externally. Take your game piece off the table.
     What does that look like?
     For me, it means I put my faith in God alone. I pray every day to be under God's protection. I tell Him I'm on His side, and to keep me close.
     Second, we tell our kids that material things don't matter. That we will be okay, no matter what happens.
     Third, we took our kids out of public school, where there is an abundance of indoctrination in science and history, and an absence of a Godly worldview. Go green, yes. But don't go God. Reinvent history, yes, but don't teach the whole truth. We will teach them at home, thank you.
     Fourth, we have been storing food and supplies, preparing for trouble. I'm not sure what it will look like, but I cannot trust that the government won't render it necessary for us to have our own private food supply. They have already legislated and regulated their way toward controlling the food supply. Control the food, control the people.
     Lastly, I will not follow the "leadership" or listen to the media. They are invested in an ever-expanding government bohemoth with its boot on the neck of We the People, and they have nothing to offer my family.
     I've said it before, I'll say it again. God help us. He is the only one who can.


"Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted
will be uprooted.
Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind.
If a blind man leads a blind man,
both will fall into a pit." ~ Matthew 15

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I had not read this post of yours before. As a family who likes to get foods from farmers, I keep in the loop of what is going on out there and there have been so many raids on groups that sell directly to the consumers. Good, wholesome, organic foods from small farmers are being wiped out by big government.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails