November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughts for the day...

"I know this about myself -- that the most lasting triumphs of my life have been triumphs of acceptance, and the happiest triumph a willing surrender."

"How magical it is when the person who knows the words meets the person who knows the tune."

"Sometimes we are steered to God by a random event that could not have been better timed had somebody planned it."

"She was a person who would stop to smell the roses on her way to smell the roses."

"Each day I go into the world to seek my identity, feeling greatly blessed by the things I don't find it in."

"We are known to our friends by a look in our eyes that we never see in a mirror."

"The willingness to share does not make one charitable; it makes one free."

For more quotes from ~ Robert Brault ~ click on the link.


2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,
    I want to thank you so much for this. It verifies what I have long believed -- that there is area of common experience, and shared perception, that unites people of differing political views -- an area that you call "Simple Living."

    smiles,
    rb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear RB... I love your quotes. There are so many good ones. I have your link in my sidebar so that I can go there often and see what gems wait to greet me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails