November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today's events unfolding...

     I bumped into a gentleman recently, who said he reads my blog but wonders why I haven't been posting any of my own writing lately... just the Funny Guy stories.
     I told him that since starting my homeschooling adventure last year, my time has been spent elsewhere, but he could check my sidebar for all of my favorite links and he would see where I go for my news and information.
     Then, I told him that he could really just go back and re-read everything I wrote about a year or more ago, and it's all the same stuff. Only now, it's all coming true.
     This week, we are watching the continued emergence of the Muslim Brotherhood as the violent Islamo-radicals that they are, not the refreshing new day of the democratic Arab Spring that the president and his media have painted them to be.
     We are watching in horror as terrorists attack our embassies in the Middle East on the anniversary of September 11, murdering our ambassador to Libya and several of our servicemen. Not because of some youtube clip, by the way. These attacks were orchestrated and required intel to find the safe house where the ambassador would be.
     We have witnessed the destruction of the American flag on the sovereign soil of our embassies and its replacement with the Islamists' flag.
     And Barack Obama appears at best completely disinterested. First apologizing for "religious insensitivity" toward these terrorists who have attacked and killed Americans, reading dispassionately from his prepared statement, before winging off to Las Vegas for a Democratic fundraiser.
     And we stand by and watch the repeated and most recent disrespect of Benjamin Netanyahu by President Obama. After all… Beyonce and Letterman await.
     And now today, the Fed announced it will further monetize our debt. Further devaluing our dollar.
     Here are just some of the stories I posted that are playing out in today's headlines.
     And we could see it all coming from a mile away.
Monetizing the debt (November, 2010)  
Egypt 101 (February, 2011)
The reason for bombing Libya (March, 2011)
International Crisis Group (March, 2011)
Remember the objectives of September 11 (May, 2011)
Obama's disdain for Israel (May, 2011)
America's Shadow Party (March, 2012)
Current events sum-up (June, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails