November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Need a romantic getaway?

     If you say no, you are kidding yourself. Everybody needs a little romance.
     But perhaps you or your hubby just can't take the time off... Or you are short the extra cash for a weekend at a spa. Maybe you just can't leave the kids. No worries.
     Go here for a romantic getaway anyway.
     Okay, so it's a blog, but that is often the only outing I have some days.
     Right now, I have a sick daughter resting upstairs. I've got a load of laundry going, with more to throw in. Lots more. I have a load of dishes in my dishwasher with load number two waiting in the sink. And I have Christmas decorations spread all around the house, ready to be lovingly arranged. That, of course, is the one thing I am looking forward to.
     So, in the meantime, thinking about Advent... and while searching for an Advent blog button for my blog, I came across the blog, Thoughts from Alice W... Romantic Interludes.
     I know I post very little about my personal tastes, but this site will surely show you.
     Light a candle and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails