November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary Honey...

     I can't believe it's been nineteen years!
     I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday.
     I was living at my parents' house, and had awakened that day to Christmas music playing downstairs. I know it was April, but, hey, we liked Christmas music. I sat on the couch in the kitchen and did my nails. The hair stylist came to do my updo. Then, I put on the most beautiful wedding dress I could find, went to the church, and pledged my fidelity to the greatest guy I had ever known.
     Mark... here are 19 things I love about you... in no particular order... Believe me there are many more...
~ your faith ~ your fairness ~ your sense of humor ~ your diligence ~ your friendliness ~ your kindness to kids ~ your love for your family ~ your love for our family ~ your goodness ~ your trustworthiness ~ your love for me ~ your sacrificing ways ~ your knowing the difference between right and wrong ~ your defense of the unborn ~ your humility ~ the way you play with the kids ~ and of course, your bloop bloop eyes ~
     Happy Anniversary. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet post. happy anniversary to a couple that is the real deal. love you guys. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails