November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Commit to change... I will clean my kitchen...

     I got this idea over at my friend Amy's blog, who was inspired by Simplicity Parenting...
     Make a small change each week.
     This goes right along with my desire to commit to change this year. And by year's end, where there was once chaos and weakness, there the Lord will be.
     Amy's family is using the Simplicity Parenting template... which has great ideas for small changes, but I have my own agenda, based on my most pressing needs.
     This week, and from now on, I will start my day with a clean kitchen. As with many homes, the kitchen is often the heart of ours.
     No more piles of dishes. No more food left out. No more unfolded laundry on my beautiful table.
     This is where my family goes first when they return home. It ought to be ready to greet them. Starting today, I will make it so.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails