November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where is God in suffering?

     In my last post, I talked about what Father Dan told us about change beginning with me, but another thing he said is that we should always ask, in every situation, "Where is God in this?" He will be there if we let Him in.
     I know that God works all things for good for those who love Him. I believe that because He said it is so. I have what some call blind faith. So that is enough for me.
     But I asked a friend how you can explain it to those who suffer, when you can't always see it. She forwarded this article that explains it beautifully. The author refers to his struggle with cancer, but it could apply to any suffering.
     Thanks Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails