November

Matthew 13.
Hindsight is 2020.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knock and the door will be opened...

     "Knock and the door will be opened" typically refers to Jesus's simple offering. However, lately, it seems to be the motto around our house, as we have had various house guests staying with us these past couple of weeks.
     So with all of the activity, I haven't had much time to post. I miss it.
     Still, there's lots to click around on and read anyway. See my sidebar.
     I am also going to be away off and on until school starts... I'll still try to post, but if you think it's light, you'll know why.
     May God bless you, and may the peace of Christ be always in your heart and in your home.

1 comment:

  1. You are so good! I think you post so much! Thank you for sharing so much. It is funny you mention that scripture . . . I have a post I am working on that is about the scripture (and the whole gospel from a few weeks ago). Have a great time from now until school starts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails